SME Business Loan
Dubai First brings you SME Business Loans, a hassle-free solution to help you run your business more effectively and facilitates business entities to meet their small business needs including working capital requirements and other business expansion and personal needs.
- SME Business Loan - funding of small and medium size enterprises for working capital and expansion purposes
- Personal Loan for Self Employed - personal loan provided to the authorized signatory of the company
Documentation - Service related request (as applicable)*
- Copy of valid passport, visa and Emirates ID of each partner
- Valid Trade license copy and incorporation documents
- Copy of Tenancy Contract
- 6-month bank statement of the company account
- 3 months personal bank for Personal Loan for Self Employed
- Direct Debit Authority (DDA) Form
Schedule of Charges view here
For any service related inquiries, please call us on 800 33
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is a Dubai First SME Business Loan?
+ What are the repayment modes available?
+ Can the company do an early settlement of the loan?
+ Is there an option for partial repayment?
*Additional documentation may be required depending on the nature of the service request