Dubai First was established in 2007 and is one of the leading consumer finance companies in the UAE, specializing in liability and credit card products. The company strategy is based on building sustainable long term value through innovation in harnessing a genuine customer service experience. Since inception and with a strong, multi-cultural workforce of professionals, Dubai First sought out to develop a niche reputation in the consumer finance and credit cards sector. Fully operational out of Dubai, with representative offices in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, Dubai First has managed to build a unique base of clients in the region.
Dubai First Corporate Values
Dubai First ensures the delivery of premium products and services through representative offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Through partnerships with key banks and exchange houses, the company has built a network of over 800 payment locations across the UAE. The company's daily activities and transactions are supported through its strategic alliances with leading global organizations across payment processing, cards embossing, cards statementing, and logistics management.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Launched in April 2008, 'Little Steps for Safety' is Dubai First's corporate social responsibility program. 'Little Steps for Safety' aims to raise awareness about child road safety in the UAE and educate students, parents and teachers on road safety rules through interactive workshops. The program is run with the endorsement of the Dubai Police.
Awards and Acknowledgements
We are a customer focused organization and strive to build and strengthen customer relationships through an unrivalled approach to quality service.
Among the many 'firsts' in innovations and awards from Dubai First are:
- 2015 - Dubai First was awarded 'Superbrand' status by the 'Superbrands' organization
- 2015 - Dubai First was recognised at the Banker Middle East Awards 2015
- Best Consumer Finance Company
- 2014 - Dubai Moments card was recognised at the MasterCard Innovation Forum 2014, Singapore
- Most Innovative Consumer Marketing Campaign
- 2013 - Skyy Miles program was recognised at The Marketing Awards Middle East
- Best Loyalty Program - Financial Services
- 2013 - Skyy Miles Exclusive Visa Infinite card recognised at the Smart Cards Awards Middle East
- Best Premium Card
- 2012 - Titanium Life credit card recognised at the Smart Cards Awards Middle East
- Best Credit Card
- Best New Credit Card
- 2012 - The International Business Awards (The Stevies)
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Contact Center of the Year
- Customer Service Department of the Year
- 2010 - First credit card exclusively for UAE Nationals
- 2009 - First mobile virtual card pilot through a partnership with du
- 2009 - First community card in partnership with Dubai Properties Group
- 2008 - First tiered interest rate Business card product
- 2008 - MasterCard Best Premium Product award for the Royale Card
Dubai First has an impressive range of credit cards targeting niche segments, which is in line with its overall business strategy. The company continuously identifies opportunities in the credit card market and has introduced a number of card products catering to the consumer and commercial segments. With its sector-specific focus and innovation, the company has redefined the credit cards landscape across the region.
Dubai First’s latest addition to the products bouqet, Dubai First Personal Loans is the perfect solution for customers seeking instant, collateral - free personal loan plans.
Corporate Fixed Deposit
The Dubai First Corporate Fixed Deposit is the ideal balance of growth and security and the perfect option for companies looking for liquidity, above-market returns and the security associated with traditional fixed deposits. The Dubai First Corporate Fixed Deposit delivers the right equilibrium of return and flexibility. This is supported by quality service through a team of experienced relationship managers.
The First Guarantee is a product introduced to facilitate the process of issuance of labour guarantee on work permits to the Ministry of Labour. This is the ideal option for small and large firms in the UAE to obtain labour guarantee - the service is free of processing fees and the guarantee amount earns attractive rates of interest. The launch of First Guarantee is in line with Dubai First's strategy to cater to the corporate sector with a multitude of products and services.