Dubai First MasterCard cardmembers go the extra mile with Uber
Dubai First and Uber bring exclusive privileges at exceptional value to Dubai First MasterCard cardmembers. For an enhanced travel experience, seamlessly get from A to B and ride in style for free or at preferential rates.
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Dubai First-Uber-Master Card Credit Card Promotion (Offer) is valid only on Dubai First MasterCard credit cards(Cardholder/s).
- This Offer will be valid until 02nd April, 2017
- To avail the Offer, Cardholder has to download the UBER application on their device, sourced their rides only through Uber Application Platform (Uber rides), and pay for the Uber ride using the Dubai First MasterCard
AED 100 upfront discount on first Uber ride:
- Cardholder/s who is new to Uber application platform only will be eligible for this offer.
- Cardholder must use the applicable generic promo code ‘MasterCardAE’ to claim the discount through Uber Application Platform.
- This offer shall apply only to the first ride for each new and existing Cardholder and Uber user who Takes and completes at least one Uber ride.
- Should the cost of the first trip is less than the monetary value of AED 100; the shortfall shall not be carried forward to the future Uber rides.
Complimentary airport pick-up’s/ drop off- 4nos
- To be eligible for the complimentary airport pick-up’s or drop offs- 4nos (four pick-ups or drop off as the case may be) in the aggregate a cardholder must spend a minimum of AED 1,000 in that month billing cycle.
- The monetary value of each of these complimentary trips will be capped at AED 50.
- Airport Pick up/drop of will be available to and from all Airports in Dubai, Sharjah Airport and Abu Dhabi Airport.
- Cardholder must use the applicable generic promo code ‘MyDFride’ to claim the discount through Uber Application Platform.
- Any excess amount over and above AED.50 cap shall be paid by the Cardholder from his/her own account.
- This complimentary trip/s must originate and conclude within the geo-fenced airport zone as defined solely by Uber at each eligible airport.
10% discount on Uber ride
- 10% discount will be available to the eligible cardholders on Uber rides with a maximum cap of AED.50 per billing cycle.
- To be eligible for the 10% discount, the Cardholder should spend a minimum of AED1, 000 on the applicable Dubai First MasterCard Credit card as below.
- Dubai First Standard, Gold, Emirati and Dubai First Cash back Cardholders required to spend AED 1,000 in the statement month for getting the discount as cash back. The cash back on these cards will be reflected in the card statement as Credit.
- All other Cardholders will be required to spend AED 1,000 in a calendar month to be eligible for the 10% discount. The discount on these cards will be credited post the 10th working day of the subsequent month as credit into the Card account
- Customer will be required to make the payment due (minimum or full) irrespective of the cash back credit. For avoidance of any doubt, the credit adjustment will not qualify as payment.
- Only retail spends on the card will be considered eligible transactions for the to avail the offer. Balance Transfers, Loan on phone, Cash and quasi-cash transactions will not be considered as eligible spends for earning cash back.
- To be eligible for the cash back, the Cardholder’s account must be active and current status.
- Cardholder’s account(s) that are closed or terminated or delinquent during the Offer will not be eligible under this Offer.
- Purchase reversals, refunds and disputed transactions shall be excluded from the Offer.
- Supplementary Credit Cardholders are also eligible under this promotion
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer running on the same Cardholder base.
- It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to ensure that details such as Cardholder’s name and mobile number provided to Dubai First are correct for any communication purposes
- Dubai First’s decision on all matters relating to Offers or any dispute shall be final and binding on all eligible Cardholder’s and no correspondences in relation therewith shall be entertained.
- In no event shall Dubai First, any of its group companies, or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise in connection with the Offer/ services/ goods provided by the participating Partners.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the standard Dubai First Credit card terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Respective partner terms and conditions of service will be applicable to the extent involved in this Offer.
- Dubai First reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to amend and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification to the Cardholders. Any such amendments or supplements shall be updated on Dubai First’s website www.dubaifirst.com.
- Dubai First does not offer or provide any warranties, or accept any responsibility or liability of any kind in respect of this offer or any service provided by the third parties and hereby disclaims any and all express or implied warranties with respect of the same.
- Dubai First shall not be in breach of its obligations or otherwise be liable to conduct this Offer as a result of any Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event in these terms and conditions, shall mean circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Dubai First including, amongst other things, acts of God, industrial disputes, acts and regulations of any governmental or authority in any jurisdiction. In such circumstances, Dubai First’s obligations to the Cardholder shall automatically stand discharged without the need to provide notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai.