Corporate expense management simplified
Welcome to the world of the Dubai First Corporate Credit Card, where corporate expense management is simplified. Accepted at more than 26 million establishments around the world and supported by advanced reporting and authorisation systems, the Dubai First Corporate Credit Card provides the perfect balance of convenience, security and control.
The Dubai First Corporate Credit Card is designed to help you save time and minimise paperwork while giving your high performing executives a new standard of recognition and service, available globaly.
Embossed with your name as well as the name of your organisation, Dubai First Corporate Credit Card also gives you the recognition you deserve, wherever you go. Designed specifically for the high performing executive on the move, the Dubai First Corporate Credit Card is all about convenience and control, in your pocket.
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Need assistance with managing your corporate card accounts, or supporting your financial requirements? The Dubai First Corporate Credit Card comes with a Relationship Manager to assist you with customised solutions to the most complex payment card requirements.
Control Spending Limits
Unlike most other cards where the issuing bank allocates blanket spending limits, the Dubai First Corporate Credit Card empowers your company to set individual spending limits aligned to your employees’ corporate spending requirements.
Take control of your company’s corporate expenditure with flexible, efficient and innovative reporting systems and comprehensive credit card statements. At Dubai First, we understand that just as each company is different, so are its information requirements. That’s why we have designed several customised MIS reports to suit your company’s unique needs. Our reports facilitate:
- Streamlining of expense control
- Analysis of spending patterns
- Projections for future spending
Cost Effective Features
- Free For Life
The Dubai First Corporate Credit Card is completely free from annual fees giving your company more value per card.
- Better Rates from Suppliers
Identify new savings opportunities and facilitate fact-based negotiations with high volume suppliers such as hotels, travel agencies and airlines.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
Frequent business travel is a fact of life in the corporate world. So it helps when corporate travellers have insurance coverage that’s tailored to their needs. Just purchase your airline tickets with your Dubai First Corporate Card and shield yourself from unforeseen circumstances when you travel.
- Free travel accident insurance up to AED 1,000,000
- Free baggage delay insurance up to AED 4,000
- Free baggage loss insurance up to AED 8,000
- Free flight delay insurance up to AED 2,400
Convenient Billing and Settlement Options
The Dubai First Corporate Credit Card is equipped with unique features that offer you flexibility and convenience, including three billing and settlement options:
- By choosing the Individual Billing and Individual Settlement option, the cardmember/employee receives itemised monthly statements that detail all expenses including foreign currency transactions and makes payments directly to Dubai First. To claim reimbursements, the cardmember/employee needs to submit statements to your accounts department along with relevant receipts before the card settlement is due.
- Under the Individual Billing and Central Settlement option, the cardmember/employee receives itemised monthly statements that detail all expenses but payments are made to Dubai First by your company through one central payment.
- With Central Billing and Central Settlement, your company receives the details of monthly statements of all the cardmembers/employee every month-end and makes one central payment to Dubai First.
Improved Cash Flow
Minimise the need for cash advances to your employees, eliminate the burden of tracking and reconciling, improve your company’s cash flow with monthly invoices for better planning through the year.
Improve Administrative Efficiency
- Single Payment Instrument
Reduce the paperwork involved in processing multiple payments to vendors and organise your travel and business development requirements with one card.
- Central Invoicing
No more tedious and cumbersome processes related to reconciliations and settlement of corporate expenses. Get a single consolidated invoice that takes care of it all.
Benefits to your employees
- Attractive spending limits
- Segregate corporate and personal expenses
- Free comprehensive travel insurance
- Worldwide acceptance at 26 million merchant outlets
- 24-hour, 365 day phone banking
- Utility bill payments via an automated system
- Global emergency assistance
For information contact us on email@example.com